RIN Verification for Safety and Liquidity
RINtrust, LLC is a RIN verification service provider. We are one of three firms registered with the EPA to provide QAP services to biofuel facilities. Our goal is to add value to the RINs generated by our clients through real-time auditing, and to increase liquidity in the market. The RINtrust programs combine existing knowledge and services that:
- Are comprehensive and user friendly;
- Are cost effective and add value to the company bottom line;
- Provide the highest level of RIN integrity possible;
- Allows the biofuel facility to operate discreetly, without exposing sensitive and proprietary information.
RINtrust is an Independent QAP provider:
- RINtrust is not aligned with Accounting firms that provide Annual Attestations per EPA Final Rule
- RINtrust does not generate RINs for Producers per EPA Final Rule
- RINtrust does not trade RINs per EPA Final Rule
- RINtrust offers a “Mass Balance” approach that is thorough, yet discreet, to verify RINs.
RINtrust coordinates with Frazier, Barnes & Associates, LLC to provide independent due diligence for compliance with RFS2 and LCFS.
RINtrust is approved to provide Q-RIN verification services for the following pathways:
Broad Range of Clients
Oil refiners and importers need to know that their RINs are valid.
A QAP can help facilities be compliant.
With higher RIN prices, comes higher risk for obligated parties.
Other Advanced Fuels
Contact us for more information on our services for biogas, sugarcane ethanol and other advanced fuels.