RIN Verification Services
RINtrust, LLC is a RIN verification service provider. We are one of six firms pre-registered with the EPA to provide QAP programs to biofuel facilities. Our goal is to add value to the RINs generated by our clients through our audits, and to increase liquidity in the market. The RINtrust programs combine existing knowledge and services that:
- Are comprehensive and user friendly;
- Are cost effective and add value to the company bottom line;
- Provide the highest level of RIN integrity possible;
- Allows the biofuel facility to operate discreetly, without exposing sensitive and proprietary information.
RINtrust is an Independent QAP provider:
- RINtrust is not aligned with Accounting firms that provide Annual Attestations per EPA Final Rule
- RINtrust does not generate RINs for Producers per EPA Final Rule
- RINtrust does not trade RINs per EPA Final Rule
- RINtrust offers a “Mass Balance” approach that is thorough, yet discreet, to verify RINs.
RINtrust coordinates with Frazier, Barnes & Associates, LLC to conduct the triennial Engineering Review and allows plants to choose from an array of accounting firms to conduct the Annual Attestation.
Contact us today for more information and a customized proposal!
Broad Range of Clients
Oil refiners and importers need to know that their RINs are legitimate.
Biodiesel RINs are under scrutiny and a QAP program can help.
With higher RIN prices, comes higher risk for obligated parties
Other Advanced Fuels
Contact us for more information on our services for biogas, sugarcane ethanol, and other advanced fuels.
Contact us at 901-259-8274